If you have questions regarding any of our specials, please Send Us an Email or call 602-796-3495. Reservations are required and will ensure booking time and availability of horseback ride. Click on the BOOK YOUR RIDE button on the top right to reserve any of the below. Our Special Ride prices include tax, however wrangler gratuities are not included. If you enjoy your ride, tip your guide. Hope to see you soon!
“Carriage Me Away” Wagon Ride for 2
- What better way to enjoy the beauty and serenity of the Southwest than on a private carriage ride with your sweetheart? Or do you want a great romantic evening? This signature 45 minute ride is perfect for engagements, anniversaries, birthdays, or that special date. We will provide you with much needed time to reconnect in serene and beautiful surroundings. If you want to bond with that special someone, there’s no better way than on a “Carriage Me Away” Ride for 2.
- This Special Carriage Ride is a 45 minute ride for adults at $75 per couple. You may add a third person for an additional $25. Carriage Rides have limited availability so call for reservations.
- This is a Special Offer that cannot be combined with any other offers. Carriage Me Away has limited availability so 24 hour prior reservations are required with pre-payment. Guests must check-in 15 minutes prior to booked ride in order to depart on time. There will be no refunds once payment is received. Payment can be made physically at our office or online using the “PayPal Pre-Pay & Gift Certificate” Button above or below. Taxes are included in this special rate, however the Wranglers gratuities are not. So if you like your ride you can tip your guide. If you have questions about this or any other offer, please contact us at 602-796-3495. Thank you.
May 2017 Monday – Thursday Special
- Get a $15 off per person using the PROMO Code 15OFF on any Group 90 min Ride for the rides you book Monday through Thursday. Discount only valid on the Group 90 minute Rides at 8am, 10:30am, 1pm and 3:30pm and not available on other Special Rides or Events. Code must be entered at time of online reservation in order to get this discount.
June – August 2017 Special
- Buy two riders get THIRD RIDER FREE on Group 60 minute rides at the times listed. You must book online to get this discount by selecting that option. You can only use the discounted price once. ** PLEASE NOTE: This special will not be available on July 3 – July 6, 2017 due to holiday.
- Local members of our Gila River Indian Community, as well as surrounding native communities, get a discount off our regular GROUP RIDE rate when presenting their Official Tribal ID. Please contact us to book your ride. Discount not available on Special Rides or Events.
Again, please note we can only offer one discount at a time. We hope you can come back to for an opportunity to use another one of our specials. If you have questions regarding any special, please contact us at email@example.com or call 602-796-3495. Reservations are strongly recommended and will ensure booking time and availability of the horseback ride. Our Special Prices include taxes; however wrangler gratuities are not included. If you enjoy your ride, tip your guide.
Please note for 2017 we do not offer any discounts 4th of July (July 3rd through the 6th), the week of Thanksgiving (starts on Nov 20th through the 27th), the week of Christmas (starts on Dec 21 through the 27th) and New Years Eve & Day (Dec 31, 2017 and Jan 1, 2018).
All riders must complete a waiver in order to participate in any horseback ride. Children need to be at least 6 years old to ride. It is requested that everyone, especially all the children, wear provided protective helmets while on our horses. Please advise us at time of booking of any accommodation that you need in order to participate in any horseback ride. Please arrive a little earlier for us to carry out any requested needs. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for all policies. Thank you.
Please note WE DO NOT RUN our horses due to the desert terrain and ground burrowing animals for the riders’ and horses’ safety. Once riders demonstrate their ability to our staff, we MAY (not guaranteed) work pace up to light trot ONLY. The ride will be at the weakest link’s ability. You must listen to and remain with our staff at all times.
Hope to see you soon!