If you have questions regarding any of our specials, please Send Us an Email or call 602-796-3495. Reservations are required and will ensure booking time and availability of horseback ride. Click on the CHECK RIDE AVAILABILITY AND BOOK ONLINE HERE button on the top right to reserve any of the below. Our Special Ride prices include tax, however wrangler gratuities are not included. If you enjoy your ride, tip your guide. Hope to see you soon!
September, October, November and December 2019 Monday – Thursday Special
- Get a $15 off per person using the PROMO Code 15OFF on any Group 90 min Ride for the rides you book Monday through Thursday. Discount only valid on the Group 90 minute Rides at 8am, 10:30am, 1pm and 3:30pm and not available on other Special Rides or Events. Code must be entered at time of online reservation in order to get this discount.
- PLEASE NOTE: This special is not available Thanksgiving Week (Nov 25 – Nov 30) due to the holiday. Thank you.
- PLEASE NOTE: This special is not available Christmas Week (Dec 22 – Dec 27) or New Year’s Even (Dec 31) due to the holidays. Thank you.
- Local members of our Gila River Indian Community, as well as surrounding native communities, get a discount off our regular GROUP RIDE rate when presenting their Official Tribal ID. Please contact us to book your ride.
- PLEASE NOTE: Discount not available on Special Rides or Events.
Again, please note we can only offer one discount at a time. We hope you can come back to for an opportunity to use another one of our specials. If you have questions regarding any special, please contact us at email@example.com or call 602-796-3495. Reservations are strongly recommended and will ensure booking time and availability of the horseback ride. Our Special Prices include taxes; however wrangler gratuities are not included. If you enjoy your ride, tip your guide.
Please note for 2019 we do not offer any discounts 4th of July (July 2nd through the 7th), the week of Thanksgiving (starts on Nov 26th through December 1st), the week of Christmas (starts on Dec 21 through the 28th) and New Years Eve & Day (Dec 31, 2019 and Jan 1, 2020).
All riders must complete a waiver in order to participate in any horseback ride. Children need to be at least 6 years old to ride. It is requested that everyone, especially all the children, wear provided protective helmets while on our horses. Please advise us at time of booking of any accommodation that you need in order to participate in any horseback ride. Please arrive a little earlier for us to carry out any requested needs. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for all policies. Thank you.
Please note WE DO NOT RUN our horses due to the desert terrain and ground burrowing animals for the riders’ and horses’ safety. Once riders demonstrate their ability to our staff, we MAY (not guaranteed) work pace up to light trot ONLY when on a PRIVATE RIDE. The ride will be at the weakest link’s ability. You must listen to and remain with our staff at all times.
Hope to see you soon!
KOLI EQUESTRIAN CENTER
Office Number: 602-796-3495
Fax number: 520-796-1438
Near Wild Horse Pass Blvd and Maricopa Rd off Koli Rd
You can find us on Google Maps or MapQuest by entering KOLI Equestrian Center instead of our address (being on the reservation the address may take you to where the mail box is and not our physical location).
6940 W Broken Ear Rd Chandler, Arizona 85226
E-mail address: Info@KoliEquestrian.com
BUY GIFT CARD HERE